HAITEC was founded in 2008 at Hahn Airport (HHN) in Germany. We are proud to have been granted the EASA Part-145 and the FAA approval, as well as approvals from Aruba, Azerbaijan and Bermuda. HAITEC maintains the majority of Airbus, Boeing and Gulfstream aircraft.
HAITEC’s technical staff is repeatedly trained at regular intervals to meet all of the new requirements made by the aircraft industry. Advanced training in different areas ensures that our services are safe and reliable.
Investing heavily in our staff, we currently have a team of over 400 professionals at Hahn and Erfurt Airport.
HAITEC’s strategy for the future is based on
- Highest quality
- German Workmanship
- Increased flexibility in slot management
- Guaranteed turnaround times
- Increased offer in products and services
- Competitive pricing concepts tailored to customer work scope
- A partnership based on quality, passion and commitment
“Made in Germany”