HAITEC Planning offers full preparation of your aircraft maintenance check at our facilities. We fulfill all your requirements, whether you require line or base maintenance planning. Our planning team evaluates the checks and prepares a suitable schedule according to your maintenance work package.
Based on your maintenance work package, we draw up a check schedule that meets your expectations regarding short aircraft down-times. Our ADT WINGS software enables you to track our performance and the progress of your aircraft check at HAITEC in real time – wherever you are in the world.
For further information, please contact
Halil Hasanusta, Head of Planning & Engineering
Phone: +49 (0)6543 50 7545
With our Maintenance and Engineering Service (MES), HAITEC provides full CAMO support for your fleet:
- Development & Revision of customized Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP)
- Tracking & assessment of Airworthiness Directives (AD), Service Bulletins (SB) and Service Letters (SL)
- Planning, coordination & verification of maintenance activities
- Management of modifications and repairs
- Technical Records and Technical Library
Together with our software partner Wings, we provide a system that is accessible worldwide at any time. We are flexible with regards to your wishes and together, we can create a solution that suits your requirements. Activities, such as planning, scheduling, work package preparation and maintenance items updates can be performed by HAITEC or your organization.
Further global services we provide include:
- Aircraft selection and pre-inspection
- Inspection of aircraft record
- Maintenance audits
- AOG services